Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, August 28, 2009

LUCKY ME

Lucky me to be looking younger than my age!

This thought crossed my mind when I was browsing through my connections from elementary in my Facebook account and not recognizing most of them just by looking at their photos. It truly is amazing how people change in just a decade. But what I notice most is that the men changed more drastically than the women.

Probably because women are basically more concerned with their looks to the point of vanity and so taking more precautions than men? Example of which will be sighting one man that uses facial creams that prevents the skin from aging, I know not ONE to use such UV protected creams! Do you? (well, frankly, I myself don’t use such unless swimming) Another probability would be their inability to be as emotionally inclined as we do. We release tensions and stress by crying it all out, men don’t! Or maybe some, but majority of them keeps it bottled up inside. Maybe this then leads to wrinkles and creases with too much furrowed brows, white hairs or balding heads even.

Whatever else…I just thank God am a woman! And lucky me to almost look the same (or should I say better, haha) a decade ago!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comparing yr features with something over a decade ago ya? men never bothers about their features as they are supposed to look natural!

I don't need UV protection but i need the UV actually as i've been indoors too much these days lazing around the house.

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a