Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 17, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHT: DESIRABLE TRAIT IN A COMPANION

Tell The Truth Thursday


THANKS TO THEREDHEADRITER
for this wonderful thurday thingy
visit and join the fun


What traits/characteristics (in order of importance) do you find desirable in a companion and why? (List in order is the only rule, well aside from filling her Mr. Linky for more readers on your post)

  • GOD FEARING - always comes first in my list because those who does not will definitely just do and say things that may not be pleasing. Either in attitude, in thoughts or in words...love of God reflects in our persona.
  • TRUE - i don not lie and so do not like liars as well. Same goes for pretentious people. I find it deceitful to be someone who we are not.
  • EASY GOING - People who are so tight and stressed are not easy to be with, and sometimes the worries dissolves your own happy disposition.
  • SENSIBLE - If wit can come along will all of these the better, but not a requirement as long as you're not a toad just staring at me all day long.
The thing is we should match...your personality + my personality = friendship. As one saying says "Birds of the same feather flock together" or "Tell me who your friends are and O'll tell you who you are". Simply because you get along with people that have the same color as you have, or else you both will be miserable!

2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Nice! Of course I love your first one because that is my first one too. I think if they love God and want to please him, we've basically got it made!

Glad the Linky worked because that was the first time I've ever used it! I've already posted the next Thursday Truth too. I think this is fun! Thanks for reading and visiting my blog ♥

Unknown said...

great list!

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a