Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, January 23, 2010

IMPORTANCE OF DIPLOMA


From the very first time I am of age to be aware of the significance of life, I am taught to value education. Instilled in me by my parents is the need to graduate from college and have a diploma to be proud of. Thus, it never crossed my mind not to finish my schooling; and it always is a surprise to hear of one not pursuing to achieve that goal though capable to do so.

I believe that a diploma serves as a trophy, an achievement to a more than a decade of perseverance and hard-work. It is a measure of one’s self worth, a foundation to a better well being and an identifying mark for success.

It is actually not just about one’s career since some end up succeeding in another that is not at all in line with the course taken; but it is more of the trainings undergone at school. The understanding that life have stages but is a continuous process, that there are ups nd downs in the circle of life and that adversities and challenges are to come your way and you should know how to deal with it.

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a