Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, January 15, 2010

TOO CLEAN?

Is there such a thing as "way too clean?"

My little girl used to be sickly. If I remember right, I have once posted about her having "singaw" (mouth sores) all the time. That time and again she have it. Every after three weeks actually, and it's not the simple "singaw". It aggravates to the point of her not beiong able to eat and she have difficulty even drinking milk, depending on where it comes out (lip, tongue, cheek...or sometimes both). Her lip will get so swollen her face gets distorted and her saliva dripping out. A torute for her if I may say so.

Elders would say that I protect her too much for her to get the needed anit-bodies. Like giving her Wilkins only for her drinks, sterilizes or boils her bottles (up to present actually), washes her hands every so often and the likes. They exaggerate with their suggestion of letting her roll on the ground! What, next they would want her to eat soil?!

I just cannot believe it. I insist that it is hereditary. Rightfully so because her dad up to now have those episodes of having mouth sores. But then...I somehow went with their plea to "not be so clean"...and her mouth sores are not as frequent. Months even comes and goes with her having one (but right now she have it again!)

Still, I have second thoughts. Maybe she just really grew up and is out growing those sickliness times. I hope!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a