Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, February 8, 2010

MY LITTLE ONE IS SICK


As every mother would be, I am very much concerned that my little one is right now sick. She’s having diarrhea, 4th day now. Then again, the first two days have not been as agitating. Only tow movements in each day but yesterday, she had 4 watery episodes.

Partly I blame myself for feeding her a Chinese favorite, dumplings. It’s not the first time she took Chowking siomai but who knows, maybe the timing sucks. Probably clients least preferred beef thus am the only one to have bought thus from a long time stock. I can’t think of any other reason since everything she took aside form that was home cooked. The problem is she’s the only one who took it. I just took a bite to check tastefulness. And as far as my palate can taste, nothing was wrong…until she reacted a day after.

What do I do now? I continuously give her lots of fluid and feed her non-fatty foods that are full of minerals that she may be losing. I also have boiled guava leaves for her to drink since I have read in herbal medicine that it helps plus fibers that will help form her stools. I know it’s not as easy as it is for adults to just pop-in medicine, so I monitor her for possible dehydration or fever. So far, she’s alright. Appetite is good except that she kept going to the john only to say, “wala pala” (“I only thought I’m going…” and nothing really comes out). I hate those microbes! I hope she’ll be fine soon. Later this afternoon, will ask church elder to help me pray for her and heal with oil.

2 comments:

A.M.I.N.A said...

Hi Sis, give her ORS(Oral Rehydration Salts) too, to prevent dehydration.

Liz said...

Inihaw na kamote, toasted bread and (would you believe?) coke are good for diarrhea. I hope your little one feels better soon.

You can find your links by clicking blogroll on my right side bar. ;)

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a