Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, May 13, 2010

LOOK IN THE MIRROR


This morning, I woke up and stood before my full length mirror. I was seeing myself as I am today and in a haze, of who I am 5-6 years ago. I cringe and a "tsk" sound escaped my lips. "I've got to get back in shape!" Not that I'm all big and fat, in fact it's just few pounds more than what I used to have. But the waist is thicker than it was, and in my mind I hear me saying "where did the S shape went?" And then I knew that it's not just the waist...even my hips and thighs are bigger. My back and buttocks a little wider. Yes, my breasts got bigger as well, that I can't complain being small busted before.

BUT then, I know that it is not too late. And that it's not far off for me to achieve my desired shape again...IF ONLY I can get moving!!!

This actually came about after watching late last night my favorite series Friends. I just simply love Jennifer Aniston. She's magnificently oozing with sexiness, though not really in the best of shapes. It's how you carry yourself, but still, YOU HAVE TO HAVE NO FLABS!

With that in mind, my reflection in the mirror smiled believing that I CAN BE SEXY, TOO. I just have to lose some and gain back the confidence I have before as I wear tight clothes, hanging blouses, or anything actually since I know I don't have to hide anything.

Here I go again...promising myself to start with proper dieting and routine exercise. WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

Laura E. Sanchez said...

I know how hard it is as you said "get moving", especially if you are like me, it is so boring stay in those running machines, I don't like them. I think you are right, a big percent of how people perceive you is how you carry yourself, it is your confidence.

Thoughts of a Career Woman

lina@women's perspectives said...

Wish you luck :)

Anonymous said...

Just be careful with the calorie intake & you'll be even more sexier in no time

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a