Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I LOVE TO SLEEP

I really do...if only I can do so again as I used to.

Then again, now it's all a dream or a wish for me to have the vanity to sleep as long as I want. To enjoy my bedroom hanging around doing almost next to nothing for a few hours. I remember having it all to myself, laying around all day sometimes just reading my pocketbook or enjoying my music. I especially miss it today than any other day because of the drowsy sound of the rain and the cool nite air.

I remember dreaming of redecorating it with new bedroom furniture that simply matches the me that I am. I want it almost devoid of clutter. Almost no things on top of the dresser. I want it all organized, all tidy and neat. With only the cabinets and nite light visible. Possibly only black and white.

Maybe I can still have it done...when I finally have another room for my kiddo and her multicolored things. Well...now thinking about it. It will also be nice to have a rainbow colored room. Something vibrant with my tiny little angel delighted with her own things to her own side of the room.

Well, now coming to think of it...I still want to sleep no matter what the color or style of the room. I am simply borne to love sleeping.

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a