Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I MISS GOING TO SCHOOOL

College life for me has been a blast! Totally unforgettable, totally fun! Yes it’s not so easy with all the theses papers, the examinations and stuffs…but still, the memories of what me and my friends had were truly worth all those pressures.

It’s been years ago and every time I pass by schools, more so, universities I can’t help but wish that I can turn back time and be in it again. When I go to bookstores and see those school supplies I have this sense of déjà vu…and just a couple of months ago, I gave a lecture in one of the schools nearby for HRM students. I wasn’t able to stop myself and say out loud that I miss going to school when we passed by classrooms on the way to the mini-hotel where I am asked to hold the lecture.

Now I am thinking of the offer given me to teach. Imagine that?! Well…I can’t decide yet…because yes, I miss school as it was before, going to it as a student, but to be a professor? Considering…but not yet so sure. What do you think?

5 comments:

nancy said...

seems like you have several options on what to do for a career... go for whatever you think you can do best and good luck!

nadine said...

You'll relive your memories if you accept that offer!:)

I'm still in college, so I don't miss it much yet, and yes the exams, thesis and paper works are stressing. But on the bright side, being with your college friends is unbeatable! and so with HS :)

I hope you have a great time again this time around in the campuse, as a prof :)

moonchild117 said...

Why not, sis? It's another experience but it sure looks promising. :)

Sorry for dropping by just now. Have a great day!

imelda said...

well teaching is a noble profession jen, why don;t you try it?

jenie=) said...

@ nancy ~ thanks...its really hard to decide.

@ nadine ~ oooh lucky you to still be in college. have fun dear and relish every minute.

@ moonchild117 ~ thanks for coming back. yes, i might try it since it was a childhood dream to be a teacher like my granny...though i somehow did by holding lectures as a dietitian =)

@ imelda ~ very true. im just considering some stuffs (like the time sched since i'll be leaving my kiddo behind...kindda looking in Graveyard shifts of call centers hahaha. in a way too different type of work eh?!) well, life is complicated! ;)

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a