Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'M IN LOVE

I can't help staring...those wonderfully molded lips, beautiful eyes with long black curly lashes, porcelain skin that the small pretty veins are visible in her cheeks...i simply can't help myself. My heart swells with love every single second, I am in love with all my heart, with all my soul, to the core of my very being.

I DEFINITELY AM IN LOVE!!!

I am in love with my daughter Anya. I never knew it to be possible...this love no body can surpass. It is entirely different loving a man, your family or your friend. It's loving more than loving yourself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, she is sooo beautiful..
God bless you Anya..

Hugs
Aunty ;)
http://www.femalestuffs.com/2010/11/my-health-and-beauty-stuff.html

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a