Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, January 16, 2011

LOST WITHOUT A SHOE

I can never be a Cinderella...because I simply feel lost without a shoe!

I am a shoe person, I can't resist trying one shoe after another whenever I am at the mall, I can't resist buying that pair when I know that I love it. And this may be the reason why my little one loves shoes as well. She even have them on at home. But I'm actually not overly easy to please. I don't just see one and like it. I need to see the best among the rest. I need to really love it before truly wanting it. And she isn't as easy to please too. She knows what she wants already at her young age. Still, we really love shoes and shoe shopping.

It is therefore exciting for us whenever school is about to start. Because that means, its time to buy school shoes. But what a hassle it is to be in the malls at this time of the year. Every parent seems to want to buy their kids their shoes. The line at the cashier is terrible, not forgetting the long wait you did just to get the appropriate size and style. GREAT NEWS is you can now buy online!!! You get to see what style you and your kid want without needing to be elbowed by other buyers as you would in those congested malls, and you get the size that you need with just a few this and that. In no time, you have your new pair of shoes for your kiddo that she wants!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a