Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, April 14, 2011

DO YOU FORCE YOUR KID TO START SCHOOLING?


I have seen kids as young as 3 years old starting school. I thought it's too early. For me, they may not be ready yet...and that its preferable that they truly want to go and start already. After all, once they start schooling, it will be after college before it finally ends.

There are some parents who make them go even though they seem hesitant yet. That's why there are many who are stressed with it. The children cry and the parents at wits end. On both sides, it is stressful.

Children will actually be eager for it if they are prepared for it. They will seek for it themselves and will truly enjoy. There will be no stress, there will be no untoward effects to them as compared to those dragged to school. It is just a matter of talking to them at an early age about school, giving them ideas of how enjoyable it is there, and compromise as to when they will start. In my case, two years prior to the time I believe it is best that she start, I mentioned school. A year before, I asked her though I knew she still will be hesitant just so we can agree and compromise that next year she will. She is prepared, my kid.

And there is no single stress even the very first day. She is excited, eager and very happy. I AM TRULY A PROUD MOMMA because I know I raised and is raising her well. This photo here is her very first day and she is the very first to respond to the teachers question. She truly is ready =) And may I add, she is the only first timer in her class but she is more attentive, more participative and even smarter than some (wink!)

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a