Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WHEN YOU THINK OF JUNE, YOU THINK OF...


...BRIDES.
...RAINY SEASON.
...AND for me, SCHOOL!

It is a wonder and a joy that my little one have nothing against going to school. She is excited. In fact she can't wait for it to start!!!

Years ago, I see children crying when their moms bring them to school. They have tantrums, they become difficult. And so it has been a concern for me when my Anya started growing up.

But I guess I prepared her well =) I gave her idea of what school is. We played pretend school, I thought her basic knowledge (and not so basic like reading hehe). I did not push her to go to school. I made an agreement with her when at 4 she still is hesitant to go but not as much as when she was adamant when she was 3...we agreed that when she's 5 she will go to school. And now she is 5. The fruit of my labor with the training worked. She's very willing to start now. I made her try summer program and she's a genius! She's active and she's confident.

This June it will be her first time to go to school, but she skipped two years. She perfected her entrance exams for Prep!

And so JUNE WILL ALWAYS BE...SCHOOL for me and for my schooler ;)

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a