Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEST FRIEND IN SCHOOL


In my whole school days, from preschool up to college, I have always had a girl best friend. Well, yes, I have more than her because I usually belong to a group...but in a group there always is that someone closest to you. And mine had always been another girl.

And so I find it ultra cute to have learned that my little one's ever first best friend is not the common girl-to-girl best friend. She told me herself that her best friend is Noa. He had been a classmate in her summer introduction school. She skipped nursery and kinder and is now Prep...and she felt most at ease with one of her four her seat mates, Noa. He's a mild mannered kid, he is nice and most of all he have the same level of thinking with my Anya. She admitted that he is the one easiest to talk to. Since my daughter grew up with adults, and no kids around, she thinks and talks like adults. And whenever she is with other children she easily gets bored and is not as patient when they talk differently (which is actually normal kid talk at their age) or when they get so childish blabbering and laughing uncontrollably.

I am so happy for her that she found her best friend. And that best friend Noa is pleasing enough for me to be glad that he is indeed her best friend. I value friendship and I see how Anya and Noa values it too. They take care of each other. They play after school and they make each other smile when one is in tears. They look out for one another. And at that early age of 6, I fear for nothing beyond friendship. Wait until they reach teenage years...then I will have to be more on the look out for friends that may not be in their same gender. But hopefully, this friendship they have lasts a long, long time. For me it will be Noa and Anya, the best of friends.

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a