Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, July 12, 2009

BLOGGER FRIENDS

Need to post this in my 3 blogs...i wanna make sure all of you, my blogger friends, come across this, it's for you:

I love people…and I especially love those who are selflessly giving a part of them. That’s why this blogging really works out for me. It makes me happy to know a lot of people, and know them and who they really are through their thoughts.

This morning, 2 new friends made me smile being the firsts in my two blogs to leave me a comment…as I posted below.

Thanks to all of YOU who makes me appreciate life even more with your presence even just here in our common site; and thanks to all of YOU who encourages me to positively think that how ever bad the world is turning out to be, there are still a great many numbers of like you who are amongst the good!

Our blogs differ still. There’s the difference in way of sharing and the difference in way of helping. Right now, I have one that is recently in mind on how he, Ferdi, contributes to newbies like me. I am actually just been trying to decipher what PR means, and there he is…discussing it in his blog! He posted detailed information that made me understand how the links helps in our PR…really helpful! But the thing is…he’s sharing!=) Go check out his blog too!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a