Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, October 9, 2009

WONDERLAND


I have long heard of this certain area in almost every mall, where mom’s going to the grocery or do some shopping would leave their kids to the care of a certain establishment primarily for this purpose. It was said to have started somewhere else broad to which the country emulated.

And I can say that this Wonderland that I have recently seen is pleasing enough to let my li’l one stay, but accompanied and NOT left behind. The kids definitely will enjoy it as treat to stay in such place. Toys of different kind and size can be used the moment she enters. There’s an area for girls with the toy kitchen and dolls; there’s the basketball area and computer games for boys; and there’s the common area with the slides, kiddie cars to ride, and assorted manipulative toys. I myself had this urge to play for it all brings out the kid in me.

There are certain disadvantages to consider though that I hope other parent will also take into account. The very first thing that crossed my mind is the possible contagious diseases that may be putting your child at a risk of acquiring. Another is the safety of your kid with all the toys laying around and other kids that may be playing roughly; though they have their own attendants in charge to see to the kids safety, I still prefers to have Anya’s own look out. And last but definitely the least is my fear of leaving my own kid behind (and even of other kids welfare) to the possible evil deed of mankind, kidnapping. They have varying ways and methods that MAY trick the company or even the personal carer into handing over my kid. I’m sure you have heard of some modus like pretending of the parents accident and demanding the kids presence, or that they may have the claim card for the kid that the company provides each parent before they can pick up the kid. Things of sort that is very common in this crazy world we now live in.

And so…Wonderland is really nice, but as for me, I still advice the parent NOT TO LEAVE THEIR KIDS BEHIND.

2 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

I completely agree with you! Even when my kids are in school, I will be volunteering to do field trips because you know that the parents are too busy to watch ALL the kids. I think that is great advice you are giving.

Admin T.H said...

wow looks fun!

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a