Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, December 27, 2009

CRY MOMMY PRODUCES CRY BABY


I personally have proven this not to be true…or maybe not always true. I was told probably a dozen times while I was carrying my Anya not to cry, or to be upset all the time, because the baby in my tummy will also be a cry baby when finally borne. But my situation then was that of an unavoidable to be upset, and so I cried really often. Thank God they were wrong in their presumption because my little girl is one of those gift-from-above kids who does not cry much. Unless she was hungry, wet, or being bathe. Actually even up to present, she’s 4, and I can say I have not encountered the so-called terrible three, or the whiny kid…she’s just an angel that is very much normal, wiz in fact being advance for her age in knowledge and talks like an adult. Sometimes friends comment that she’s an adult pretending to be a kid! Haha!

1 comments:

Mommy Mayonnaise said...

I got exactly the same suggestion during my pregnancy, Jen. And I tried to have fun through those 9 months. Asha is not a cry baby also :)

Risma

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a