Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 17, 2009

WORK TRANSFER


There have been many reasons to throw away what you have started on with this company…but the most valid would be career growth. I have once taken this step of transferring due to this reason.

My very first job right after graduation is in a satisfactory resort being a spa dietitian. It’s one of the happiest days of my life because I was earning a 5-day job but actually just hang around the clubhouse 3 of those days and work on those 2 others (weekends). Being located outside of the city, Tagaytay, guests come only on weekends to wind down. It is pretty heavenly just laying around using the facilities on weekdays, partying with co-employees and friends at night and with free accommodation and food. BUT I felt the need to grow. And so after 6 months of delight, decided to hunt for another fulfilling one. Luckily, ended up in a tertiary hospital that pays the highest in the country and gave me the most experience I needed to practice my profession for 7 years. I just needed to leave it for a more personal reason, but if none, I would have stayed forever.

Still, career growth is not the only reason one can name in needing or wanting to transfer. I know of the importance of your work environment. Either of the facilities or of the people you are working with. How can you love going to work every single day if there is something (or someone) makes it hell to stay? One has to work with enjoyment, with love for what you do and for the friendship with your co-employees.

What else? Well, there go the compensations and the competitive salary. If you can work in another area giving you the same fulfillment and love but with greater earnings, why not do so there?!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a