Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BALLONS



I have never known a kid who does not want a balloon. Thinking back, I myself feel the irrisistable pull this balloon have over me during my childhood. It's like a mouth watering delight dangled before a starving fellow...you're just itching to grab it. Kids go gaga over them, just as I've witnessed again last weekend in a kiddie party we were invited to (Anya took home 4, imagine that!)




Maybe it's the color, maybe it's the shape...but whatever kind they were, it's a hit to children. Helium or not (those on stick or in arrangement like flowers), round or shaped, plain or printed...they love them to the extreme!




If you were to ask me decades ago, I want a pink, round, floating in the air balloon tied in my wrist. Heliums are so much fun, thoughit tends to fly away in the sky if not securely knotted; and if by acident cones in contact with fire, they are said to easily bursts up. Those on stick are a lot cheaper actually and arouses the same popularity, but it makes me ill at ease to see kids playing with it at be exposed to the danger of sticking each others eye.


So what do I really want for Anya today? Ever heard of those balloon makers in children's parties (or whatever they are called)...those that gives a different thrill to balloons forming them into hats, dogs, jackets,...and sorts? Kind of an art in balloon making, huh?! I guess it's both amazing and safe. Will probably hire one next year for my turning 5 li'l one!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a