Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, January 30, 2010

IRKED!

I love the internet, but there are times that it puts you down when you most need it.

Imagine being so intense in writing your profile and application letter trying so much to perfect it for a sure hire in this company you have been eyeing for so long now…and when you’re about to finally submit it, connection decided to get disrupted and with it are the thoughts and the perfect words that took you almost an hour to complete your letter. As much as you want to go back to it, it has to be refreshed and to start all over again!!! I tell you, my brows almost met as I rub my face as if to remove the irksome feeling. And that’s not the first time it happened, I believed that it was just a real bad day and that it was a one time disappointment. I was wrong. Months after, I was so in need to talk with my best friend unfortunately she’s in Canada and it’s the wee hours in the morning there. Instead of the usual chatting, I wrote her a letter pouring out all my emotions there in my email. As I clicked send button, then and only then did I know that I was disconnected, and again…the letter was gone. Of course I can rewrite the letter, but the emotions have passed and the construction not as great as the original.

Sordid events/experiences with my connection made me learn my lesson. Now I know that either you save your work in Microsoft office and just transfer it again though a little tedious or TOTALLY avoid such disconnections by changing to satelite high speed internet. Really the best today than dial-up. 24/7 undisrupted connection, a lot faster to download, etc. Advantages outweigh disadvantages…almost 10 to nothing!

1 comments:

GeeKs2laS said...

Hi! Jenie, Just add your 4 sites to my link exchange...Thanks a Lot!

Check your links here;

http://geeks2las.blogspot.com/2008/04/links-exchange-corner.html

*Nice articles...

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a