Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THIN IS IN…


Yes, thin is in. May we be talking of thin model-like bodies to modern living, THIN IS IN, BULK IS OUT!

I have been fixed on Lifestyle Network most of the time watching Giada cooking superb Italian Cuisine (my favorite), Ellen grooming cute little doggies, and salivating over wonderfully remodeled houses in a day. I have always praised those designers and decorators of thinking of such magnificent concepts and set-ups. They actually follow whatever the home owners prefer, and they come up with those beautiful and unique surprises. I have always dreamed of being one of the lucky owners and have an elegant modern house. Items have to be ALL MODERN; thin and not bulk, just as those lamps I have seen in Shop Premier. I fell in love with their Silver Floor Lamp that I envision them in my family room. No antiques for me or too much clutter on table tops. I’m not favorable to those little picture frames or figurines that needs cleaning one by one. And this Brushed Nickel Floor Lamp in my bedroom that will not give too much light fits my idea of making it a relaxing place, as it should be. For my kitchen, I want it having only colors white, black and silver. The kitchen lighting will help in bringing out the ambiance it needs, and the food I will be cooking will be highlighted but the only one to bring color to my white kitchen!

1 comments:

Daria said...

Ooh I like that ... THIN IS IN, BULK IS OUT!

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a