Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, February 22, 2010

WE NEED THEM AS MUCH AS WE NEED VEHICLES


My dad always tells me that driving is not as simple as having a car to drive and you know how to make it move. He said that along with driving is the responsibility of knowing what to do when you are along the road and your car out-of-the blue needs to stop or stops unpredictably.

This is when I appreciate traffic cones suppliers for providing us, travelers, added safety gears like colorful and reflective traffic cones, traffic barrels, traffic barricades, parking signs and the likes. Especially when we are caught unawares and suddenly overheat in the highway, we need these for precaution in avoiding accidents like collision. It also is used in construction sites that may be near traffic area to protect workers and passers by alike. We have to buy traffic cones the moment we buy ourselves a car. It’s like preparing for a hike and inside our back packs are things that we might need. My dad insists that we also need to know something other than turning the ignition. The simple these and that inside must not be just a machine, a radiator, or whatever wires they are. He said that I should also know what to look for when I overheat, when I won’t start or when the car is drowning.

Along with these are our safety kits that we also may need in cases of emergency. I guess what I can say is…thank God I have my dad to call at times that I don’t know what to do anymore. But not before I put on a sin to warn coming vehicles with these traffic comes.

1 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Jenie,
You and your blog are already listed in the official registry of all Filipino bloggers at Filipinos Unite!!!. I would appreciate it very much if you could copy and paste the widget of the Filipinos Unite!!! at my sidebar and place it at your own sidebar. Thanks for joining. God bless.

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a