Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CHOOSING THE BEST MILK


Every kid is unique. And being the mother, it is our responsibility, preference or identity needs. May it be clothing, activity, things, food, supplements… and milk.

My little one, right now at four, have already established having her own preferences. She chooses what she wants to wear for the day, what she hopes to eat for lunch or even snack, what she thinks between scents, or even what music pleases her. I may allow her preferences but have limitation to her choosing also, especially if her health and attitude is to be affected.

Thus so with her milk! I get to choose which is the best that can give her the needed nutrient but she also decide if she likes the taste of it. Like now for me it’s Pediasure or Sustagen Kid 3, and for her it’s both Pediasure and Sustagen alternating. Fine by me…fine by her!

1 comments:

Sendo said...

Nido boy ako nung bata pa ko! but breast milk is still best for babies up to 2 years hehhe...kaso di ako nabreastmilk...formula milk ever since...and my friend told me that there's is a research that formula feeding can cause some skin problems paglaki ng bata..at totoo nga siguro haha ..im a living proof...dami kong allergies haha

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a