Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 16, 2010

BE DIFFERENT

I have to admit that I love this season for another reason apart from the obvious which is the celebrations...and revealing myself, that is the chance to see my relatives and friends houses and their choices of things. Their interior decorating, their way of expressing themselves through their matching of things and the like. I simply enjoy observing the differences of everyone and how their choices suits them. And each time, in my minds eye I formulate my own designs for their home which I believe will suit their characters the most. I have flashes of recollection of things I have seen and at times mention it to them during friendly conversations. And more often than not, I learn that they appreciate it and next time around I see it present amongst their things, or they tell me themselves that they indeed purchased one and is thankful for the inspirational talk (wink!)

And just recently I was visiting old friends houses and last night recalled how each one have the same common wall clock. Though differing in colors or design, it still is the same round one mounted on a wall...LIKE MINE! This gave me a reason to think up a way to be different. And thought of this side of my house where I rearranged things. I know then that I have to have this howard miller grandfather clock that I saw. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really the old-fashioned type. And you must be thinking of those big brown chiming clocks in the old days. NOPE..not that style for me. But something like it but more modern. More to suit my earthy look receiving room with plants. IT SHOULD GO WITH THE THEME, DEFINITELY. And so I love this waterfall fountain clock where water cascades on glass panel. I always find it soothing to hear water dripping thus another reason why I can't let go of this idea. There are a lot of wonderful choices that could make your clock "differently nice" and your home perfectly unique. See for yourself because I bet you also have the common round or square mounted on your wall.

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a