Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, December 9, 2010

BEADS-O-MANIA



I can say that this is one of my achievements: making beautiful accessories out of different beads!!!

Beads are beautiful on their own but one can bring out the best in it by putting them together as a necklace, a bracelet, an anklet, a pari of earrings, or other forms of accessory one can think of. I have made a lot of them already and gave them away as gifts or used them myself. I am thinking of creating more but this time to share with others by selling them too. I just have to go around and look for more kinds of beads of differing shapes, sizes and colors. I have tried plastic beads, metals, glass, stones and gems. I even have luminous ones that lights up in the dark. Such are most appropriate for those that have fun with the night life. Amazing how mixing and matching of these beads comes up with a whole new item.

This talk of beads makes my artistic mind wander around again for designs I have yet to put into reality. This very instant I see in my mind a belly chain designed to gather attention on curves one should not hide. On another part of my brain is a curtain made of beads.

Ooooh I've got to start looking for those appropriate beads to form into those ideas that will surely make one salivate to having for her own! Watch out for it!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a