Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEING SPORTY FOR HIM


I never believed in "opposites attract". For me there should be similarities to your likes and dislikes for the relationship to last. Its not mere love. There has to be interest, there has to be communication...there has to be common grounds. Or else, in a matter of months boredom will settle in between, and that will in the end be the very reason for separation. Because love will not stay.

And so, notice how the women try to involve themselves in what their better halves love doing. More often than not it is SPORTS. They go out of their way to learn what that sport is all about, play the very game themselves if not master it altogether, or even to the point of learning (not actually necessarily joining) the famous bet on sports done between men just for the fun of it. During the game, they stay beside their man, cheering and shouting as if it is their own personal choice. Sacrifice and commitment, that's what it is. That at times they even convinced themselves that they truly are enjoying, but the truth is they are enjoying his time with her and his notice given her. May it be the season for the NFL, NBA, or whatever game he go crazy of...she is with him ALL THE WAY. Trying to be as sporty as him just so they will have more time together, something to talk about, something to be happy about.

Well...it works! If you truly love him, you'll try it!

4 comments:

Sam D. said...

I agree!Football is not my thing...I don't even know how the game works but I guess I'm loving it now and beginning to enjoy watching it with my hubby.

lina@happy family said...

Hi Jenie,

I've just changed Happy Family blog domain into dot com. Please fix my link here, thanks.

lina@home sweet home said...

Jenie, I love your blogs as well. You're a good writer :)

I'll add your link soon here. My connection is very slow now...

lina@home sweet home said...

Just added your link in Blog Roll :)

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a