Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, February 5, 2010

LULLABYE MODERNIZED?


I used to sing to my daughter as I lull her to sleep with nursery rhymes or just hum tunes that are soft and spell-casting. But through the years, 4 years now, her Lullaby’s are changing. A few years back, it progressed to songs from cartoons she watches, to songs from the church, now they’re songs from MTV’s she loves watching.

And would you believe that my 4 year old love Toto?! Oh yes, she had their songs stored in her MP5 and she sings them even as she play. Not just the famous I’ll be over you and I won’t hold you back…but even Africa, Rosanna and Georgy Porgy.

Yes, yes…she’s just 4 years old. I did not miss the zero, 4 not 40! Hahaha. Not only Toto, mind you, but that of Carpenters as well; and Nat King Cole’s Blossom Fell. And so many other songs you won’t believe a 4 year old would know. Just Tell Me You Love Me, Very Special Love, IDon’t Want to Miss a Thing….it varies from classic to jazz to pop…and some alternatives. She knows already what she wants to hear. Foreign or local, she already have her own preference. Funny, but cool!

What can you say about that?! Music lover! Well, it runs in the family!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a