Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, April 2, 2011

YOUR KID AS SCARED AS YOU?


"Get it away from me!!!" You screamed this upon seeing that tiny mouse that have somewhat made it inside your house...and your little one wide eyed and more scared with your screaming and reaction started to feel that she should also be afraid of it. On another side of the town is another commotion when a mother steps up atop a table as she begs her husband to throw away the trash that had been infected with maggots while she unknowingly passes down to her daughter her fear for worms.

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT THE FEAR CAN BE PASSED DOWN?

Notice that in a household, if one parent is scared of a house lizard, more often than not, her children will be too. Or in any rodent actually; a spider, mouse, cockroach, worms. Psychological effect is to blame for this, because as children, they look up to their elders (their parents most especially). What is wrong for their parents they believe to be wrong. What is scary is indeed scary. And this usually is carried along even through the years as they grow old.

I should know, because we have one definite kind of thing with a rodent. My mom not liking it, passed along to me and all of my siblings, and now to my daughter. I honestly tried not to show her my fear just so she won't acquire it but its not easy...so there's only me to blame why she now doesn't like "that" rodent.

What of you and your family?

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a