Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, June 26, 2009

SPECIAL DAYS

There were things in my life that I would like to change…but because it’s already been more than 30 years that I’ve gotten used to “not doing them”, I don’t have the guts to do them now. Some that our family have gotten used to already that its awkward to make another step than accustomed to. Like the Filipino “mano po” ( kissing the hand of elders) that we do to our grans, uncles and aunts…but not to our parents. It’s more like we’re brothers and sisters that it’s not appropriate to do such with them.

If I can, I also would like to give more significance to special occasions to demonstrate more of how much we love our love ones. And the memories to keep will be worth more than anything, I know. But Father’s Day have come and gone with a passing greeting to my papa. We’re just home and spent time with each other. There’s so much to do…then again, maybe next year I’ll have more sources to make things happen.

I’ll just start planning ahead...maybe you can give me ideas in celebrating such events by sharing how yours have gone?! =)

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a