Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, January 1, 2010

DECEMBER WEDDING

It is the time of the year when we receive wedding invitations the most next to June. Frequently they are the common Custom Wedding Invitations, but as always they have their own unique qualities that makes me crave to have one of my own. I want a unique wedding invitation of my own.

But when I heard of this Destination Wedding Invitations, I just knew that I will have to plan a wedding that is not ordinary. I want a wedding someplace wonderful; where you can’t stop yourself from saying “ooh” and “ahh”! A hide-away wedding or a splash-away wedding; a wedding for a nature lover, in the beach side or somewhere to see God’s creation.

DREAM ON! Who can blame me…after all dreaming is for free, so I dream high, dream wide!

Then again, love is enough for most. It is not as important to have a splendid wedding, but a wedding to make everything proclaimed to God and to everyone. I also go with that after all what’s important is “you and your better half”. And at this day and age, we save more for the after the wedding than the wedding itself. This is what you will love more, the Discount Wedding Invitations.

Now, nothing to stop you from the most important day of your union; go and shackle him! Haha!

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a