Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DO YOU PREFER MODERN OR OLD FASHIONED FURNITURE?

A house is not a home. It needs family and love. And there's no place like home. So we make it a point to make it a happy place that is filled with loving and caring. At the same time we make sure it is livable, comfortable, cozy and warm.

Your personal touch on it makes it your house. Whether you want it old fashioned or modern... it doesn't matter. As long as you and everyone else loves it to be that way. From the Dining Room Furniture to the bedroom, kitchen, down to the garage, your preference counts. You design it as you design how you want your lives to be. I am modern, and so I view my own place to be modern. I am comfortable with it. I feel happy with white and black, thin and tall, glass, metal and silver. Probably my portions of the house will have such colors, but the bedrooms would be different. My little ones bedroom/playroom would be bright and colorful. Its like being transported to another dimension but knows it would still would be nice. The porch would be green and brown probably, i love nature as well.

What of your choice? Are you living in it already?

0 comments:

FAVE READS

PERSONALLY DISCLOSING…

I am personally disclosing that this blog is written by me and only me; and all posts inclusive since 16 June 2009. Content is of personal opinion, view, belief and knowledge but ensures honesty and fairness. In the event that you have questions or reactions, as some topics may present conflict of interest, feel free to let me know by sending a message at jeniortizxv@gmail.com. As in other policies, “any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question”. This blog accepts different forms of compensation, like that of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions; though may not always be revealed or visibly apparent.
 
ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a ss_blog_claim=0c03722281101b57b8a4a57dbcea7a8a